Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Home Health

I was blessed to have my own home health nurse at my home in my daughter.  KelliJo and her family sacrificed so that she could come and spend the week caring for my needs.  I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through the week without her help.  She was great company at the hospital with her Dad as they waited through the 4 hour surgery.  
She doted over me throughout the week, emptying my drain bags, making sure I had meals, got plenty of rest, took my medicines, and greeted guests as they came,  Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I was concerned about getting my Christmas tree and some of my Christmas items put out.  KelliJo and my friend Sandy Calder put my tree up and put out some of my decorations and so we get to enjoy the Christmas feeling this year.

 I was strong and healthy enough and comfortable enough to stay alone when she left on Saturday.  I felt very blessed to have had her here.








No comments:

Post a Comment