Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Thanksgiving tenderness

This picture taken by our daughter Bambi is so tender to me.  Kelly is my sweetheart and our life's experiences have deepened our loving relationship.  He has been the person I have turned to for strength during this whole ordeal.  My desire is that we can be an example of devotion to each other and to our family.  That our children and grandchildren can see eternal life through that love and devotion.

We are learning some incredible life's experiences together and the Lord's spirit has sustained us.  Monday Kelly made the comment that, "I hope that I don't lose the spirit we have felt during the past few months."   I  certainly agree.  It really has been quite amazing.  I lay in bed each night and thank Heavenly  Father over and over again for the blessings of feeling his spirit wrapped around us and for the calming spirit that attends our home daily.  I can't imagine going through something liķe this without a testimony and a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment