Monday, November 18, 2013

Surgery day arrives

I had an amazing day yesterday With all if the well wishes and love expressed. We had the Stake Presidency and two close friends come last night to give me a priesthood blessing. I have had two blessings since this cancer arrived and they both have brought great comfort and a wonderful spirit of peace. Today I am grateful for a husband who honors the priesthood he holds and so willingly shares this precious gift.
We are at the Huntsman this morning awaiting all the things to prepare for the surgery. I feel surprisingly calm.  I know it's because of the blessing and all the prayers being offered in my behalf.  I feel so blessed and loved!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I am so glad that you are getting so much support and feeling the Lord's hand. You are so deeply loved by so many.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete